[Zbrafish] ratio males/females

Sophie Louwette via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by sophielouwette from hotmail.com)
Tue May 12 03:00:30 EST 2009

Dear all,

Lately we are having problems with raising our zebrafish. The survival rate is fine (70%-80%) but the majority of them are males. We keep our fish on 26°C and not too crowded. I was wondering if there are correlations between temperature and density and the ratio of females/males. Maybe you can give us some advice on this issue.

Best regards,

Sophie