[Zbrafish] How many scientists and or labs use ZF?

Caroline Parkin via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by caroline.parkin from sheffield.ac.uk)
Wed May 20 06:31:03 EST 2009

Hello all,

I'd like to know if anyone as an idea of how many labs there are in
the world using zebrafish for research, or how many researchers there
are?

I know this is likely to be a bit vague because of collaborators
etc..but an order of magnitude that we can all agree on would be great!

And if anyone can estimate how many fish or fish lines even there are
then that would be fantastic!

Many thanks,

Caroline