[Zbrafish] How many scientists and or labs use ZF?

Burdine, Rebecca D via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by rburdine from Princeton.EDU)
Wed May 20 12:35:56 EST 2009

I think your best bet would be to contact ZFIN and ask how many labs are registered with the network.  It won't get absolutely everyone who works with fish, but it will get the major players.

Becky

Rebecca D. Burdine, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Dept. of Molecular Biology
Princeton University
Washington Road Mof 433
Princeton, NJ 08544

Phone: (609) 258-7515
Fax: (609) 258-6730
Email: rburdine from princeton.edu
Admin Assistant: Anna Schmedel (609) 258-5028