[Zbrafish] About embryo floating problem

Journey via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by ilovequestions99 from gmail.com)
Tue Nov 17 16:44:31 EST 2009

Sorry for the bothering!
After the overnight hybridization when the embryos are transferred from Hyb
to 2*SSC the embryos just start floating on the buffer. I tried to drop some
buffer using pipets to immerse them into the water but when you changed the
buffer the embryos are just floating again.
Some of these embryos was not treated with proteinase K but they have the
same problem. So I think it is not because of over digestion.
Does anybody have the same problem before? How could you avoid this from
happening?
Thanks a lot for your help!
Journey.