[Zbrafish] plastic molds for microinjecting Zebrafish embryos

Caitlin Stewart-Swift via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by Caitlin.Stewart_swift from tufts.edu)
Wed Nov 25 12:21:02 EST 2009

This company makes the molds that you are interested in, our lab has
purchased various models from them and they work very well:

  http://www.adaptivesciencetools.com/

        -Caitlin Stewart-Swift