[Zbrafish] On raising Zebrafish larvae

chubbyjayu via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by chubbyjayu from gmail.com)
Sun Sep 6 23:11:26 EST 2009

Hello all!
I have been trying to raise zebrafish larvae in the lab
unsuccessfully. The problem is that the larvae tend to die 12 - 14
days post fertilization and there seems to be no logical cause for the
I check the paramecium stocks for coleps everyday, but see none. We
have even tried raising the zebrafish  larvae in embryo medium (made
as per the zebrafish book), but even then we see that the larvae die
out within 14 days.
Could you please help me figure out where I am going wrong?