[Zbrafish] On raising Zebrafish larvae

Burdine, Rebecca D via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by rburdine from Princeton.EDU)
Wed Sep 9 10:52:30 EST 2009

I would like to add that we raise our larvae on dry food until day 20 or so.  We do not use paramecium.  Around day 20 we start feeding brine shrimp in addition to the dry food..

We have had good luck with AZ100 and BioKyowa for fish 5-10 days old.  We have used various sized Zeigler AP100 dry food for 10-30 days.

We typically get survival over 80% depending on the strain.

Becky

Rebecca D. Burdine, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Dept. of Molecular Biology
Princeton University
Washington Road Mof 433
Princeton, NJ 08544

Phone: (609) 258-7515
Fax: (609) 258-6730
Email: rburdine from princeton.edu
Admin Assistant: Anna Schmedel (609) 258-5028