[Zbrafish] Zebrafish females not looking gravid

Bill Trevarrow via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by trevarro from uoneuro.uoregon.edu)
Tue Apr 6 12:49:34 EST 2010

Hi Val,

You might want to check that you lights are going off at night.

Many automatic light systems have overrides that can accidentally be
set to keep the lights on all night. This will prevent the fish from
breeding and will not be obvious since normally no one is there when
the lights are supposed to be off.