[Zbrafish] Wild-Type stains

Burdine, Rebecca D via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by rburdine from Princeton.EDU)
Sat Apr 17 10:20:47 EST 2010

Hi Vishal,

I think you would learn a lot from spending time on the following websites:

www.zfin.org

http://www.zhaonline.org/main/

On the Zfin site you will find the link to the Zebrafish International Resource Center (ZIRC) at the top which has a wide variety of zebrafish strains you can purchase.  The fees are extremely reasonable for academic labs.  They can also help you determine which strains would be best for your applications.

Good luck,
Becky

Rebecca D. Burdine, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Dept. of Molecular Biology
Princeton University
Washington Road Mof 433
Princeton, NJ 08544

Phone: (609) 258-7515
Fax: (609) 258-6730
Email: rburdine from princeton.edu
Admin Assistant: Anna Schmedel (609) 258-5028