[Zbrafish] Bleaching embryos!

Burdine, Rebecca D via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by rburdine from Princeton.EDU)
Mon Jul 12 11:20:19 EST 2010

I'd say adding bleach to embryos not in their chorions will probably not give you the result you want  (ie they will die).

We typically bleach embryos in their chorions at early somite stages when transferring them into the facility.

Becky

Rebecca D. Burdine, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Dept. of Molecular Biology
Princeton University
Washington Road Mof 433
Princeton, NJ 08544

Phone: (609) 258-7515
Fax: (609) 258-6730
Email: rburdine from princeton.edu
Admin Assistant: Anna Schmedel (609) 258-5028