[Zbrafish] A query

David G. White via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by dgw5079 from u.washington.edu)
Thu Jun 10 12:46:55 EST 2010

In our labs it is before 24 hours. I hear people use the term "24 hour die-off", which may not be entirely correct considering the amount of infertile eggs that were not initially detected. It is probably visible in half that time but few people probably look in the incubator in the late evening.  Bad/partially reabsorbed eggs can be detected immediately upon collection.

David G White
Research Coordinator
HSB Zebrafish Labs
University of Washington