[Zbrafish] Cyclopamine treatment

maria chiara pelleri via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by maripelleri from hotmail.com)
Tue Jun 15 05:16:38 EST 2010

Hi everyone,
I have to inhibit shh pathway in Zebrafish embryos. I found that cyclopamine treatment is the most used approach. In some articles is cited cyclopamine purchased by Toronto Research Chemicals or by Sigma. Is there someone of us that  can help me with a bit more details about this kind of treatment?
Have you got a protocol or at least a code number for cyclopamine to identify it among thousands kind of cyclopamine?!

Thank you!

Maria Chiara

Maria Chiara Pelleri
PhD student
Department of Histology, Embryology and Applied Biology
University of Bologna
Via Belmeloro, 8
Bologna - Italy

Phone: +39 051 209 4113
Fax: +39 051 209 4110
E-mail: mariachiara.pelleri2 from unibo.it