[Zbrafish] albino zebrafish

Riki Dayan via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by rdayan from uvic.ca)
Tue Mar 16 17:29:10 EST 2010

Hi,
I am studying visual opsins and pigmentation aggregation/dispersion and
am looking for an albino zebrafish.  Does anyone have any suggestions
on where to find these?  I've checked with the Zebrafish International
Resource Center but the fish are very expensive and they only have
heterozygotes.
Unfortunately I don't have time to cross them.  Does anyone have any
other suggestions?  Are there any common pigment-free strains?
Thanks!
Riki