[Zbrafish] cell adhesion molecules zebrafish

Burdine, Rebecca D via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by rburdine from princeton.edu)
Tue Mar 23 12:23:05 EST 2010

Hi,

This may not help.  We use Sigma C2206 (polyclonal) at 1:200.  We fix for 1.5hrs on ice in 4% PFA and follow standard IF protocols for zebrafish.

We haven't tried the monoclonal.

Becky

Rebecca D. Burdine, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Dept. of Molecular Biology
Princeton University
Washington Road Mof 433
Princeton, NJ 08544

Phone: (609) 258-7515
Fax: (609) 258-6730
Email: rburdine from princeton.edu
Admin Assistant: Anna Schmedel (609) 258-5028