[Zbrafish] Dead fish with ruptured stomach!

Vishal via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by vsaxena5 from gmail.com)
Tue Mar 30 20:31:38 EST 2010

Hi There,

I am in charge of a zebrafish facility. Today, I noticed some dead
zebrafish in my facility with ruptured stomach. These fish were alive
and healthy yesterday. The fish in neighboring tanks are perfectly
alright! I am wondering what could cause the death of these fish in
this individual tank. I checked all the water parameters and they are
normal. I assume something specifically wrong in this tank. Please let
me know if someone has noticed this before and could tell me how could
I take precautions in future to stop this kind of incidences.

Many thanks in advance,
Best regards,
Vishal