[Zbrafish] Registration closing soon for FASEB Summer Research Conference on Genome Engineering

Keith Joung via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by keith.joung from zincfingers.org)
Sat May 8 08:49:55 EST 2010

Just a reminder about the upcoming FASEB SRC on Genome Engineering
that may be of interest to some on the newsgroup:

FASEB Summer Research Conference on Genome Engineering: Research and
Therapeutic Applications
June 6-11, 2010
Steamboat, Colorado

George Church from Harvard Medical School will be the Keynote Speaker
and the titles of the various sessions to be held are:

Session 1:  Engineering Customized Nucleases I (Zinc Finger Nucleases)
Session 2:  Engineering Customized Nucleases II (Meganucleases)
Session 3:  Nuclease-Enhanced Genome Engineering I (Model Organisms,
Plants)
Session 4:  Nuclease-Enhanced Genome Engineering II (Mammalian Cells)
Session 5:  Synthetic Genomes and Artificial Chromosomes
Session 6:  Transposable Elements for Genome Modification
Session 7:  Other Genome Engineering Technologies/Approaches
Session 8:  Targeted Genome Modification with Recombinases and
Integrases

A full schedule of the meeting can be found here:
https://secure.faseb.org/faseb/meetings/Summrconf/Programs/11751.pdf

Registration will close sixteen days before the start of the
conference or when the maximum number of accepted participants has
been reached (whichever comes first).  Abstracts submitted by Tuesday
May 11, 2010, 6:00 PM Eastern time will be considered for short talks/
presentations.  Remaining abstracts will be presented as posters.

Registration for the meeting can be found online here:

https://secure.faseb.org/FASEB/meetings/summrconf/Application.aspx?Topic=11751&TopicName=Genome%20Engineering:%20Research%20and%20Therapeutic%20Applications&Location=CO1&RegType=A

Please e-mail me if you have any questions and I hope to see many of
you at the conference.

With best regards,

Keith Joung
JJOUNG from PARTNERS.ORG