[Zbrafish] Software for DNA/Protein analysis

Eduard Sleep via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by esleep from ibec.pcb.ub.es)
Tue Oct 19 12:01:45 EST 2010

Hi Rebecca,

For DNA stuff I am using a free software (although they accept donations) called Serial Cloner. You can find it in google. It is a wonderful program, very intuitive and it allows you to do all kind of stuff. You can also download for free the ApE (A plasmid Editor) program to run recombination reactions, it is less attractive for other stuff.
I am not using protein analysis tools so I can't help in this aspect.

Hope it helps,

Eduard Sleep, PhD
esleep from ibecbarcelona.eu
Institute of Bioengineering of Catalonia
Baldiri Reixac, 15
08028 Barcelona, Spain
www.ibecbarcelona.eu