Subject: [Zbrafish] Software for DNA/Protein analysis

Chi-Bin Chien via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by chi-bin.chien from neuro.utah.edu)
Tue Oct 19 15:11:32 EST 2010

Okay, I should correct my previous post. Sequencher plus ApE do all of
my day-to-day work. I use Sequencher for analyzing raw sequence files,
ApE for designing subcloning and making maps.

Chi-Bin Chien

< Dept. Neurobiology and Anatomy |       office: 1-801-585-1701 >
< Univ. Utah Medical Center      |          lab: 1-801-585-1702 >
< 20 North 1900 East, 401 MREB   |          fax: 1-801-581-4233 >
< Salt Lake City, UT  84132      | chi-bin.chien from neuro.utah.edu >
< http://chien.neuro.utah.edu                                   >