[Zbrafish] Fish/larvae/juveniles mortality!

David G. White via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by dgw5079 from u.washington.edu)
Tue Sep 7 18:41:50 EST 2010

Hello, sorry to hear about this my first guess would be a motile aeromonad infection (A.hydrophila often with a protozoan). A stress-borne bacterial disease that can be treated in less-severe cases by correcting the stress factors. Predisposing risk factors such as high temperatures overcrowding, organics and hypoxia. Check your environments.

Good luck, Dave

David G White
Research Coordinator
HSB Zebrafish Labs