[Zbrafish] Question on Swimming Behavior

Steven Waldron via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by waldrons from u.washington.edu)
Tue Sep 21 13:18:08 EST 2010

Hi Rachel,

Sounds like a swim bladder issue.  Could be an infection or a defect.
Is it a transient behavior? Do they show this behavior after eating the
tetramin?

Seems like your pH is a bit on the high side.  Though perhaps unrelated
to your issue, I would drop the pH down to around neutral or slightly
below (i.e. 6.8).

best regards,
Steve Waldron
University of Washington