[Zbrafish] Re: Question on Swimming Behavior

Steven Waldron via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by waldrons from u.washington.edu)
Wed Sep 22 16:10:50 EST 2010

Hi Rachel,

Glad to hear.  I don't know if it is the tetramin per se that is
creating this gas imbalance in your fish or perhaps something
else...behavioral maybe...like perhaps they are grabbing too much air
when they feed at the surface; attacking the tetramin with too much
gusto?.  Maybe they are not getting enough food outside of the flake
feedings.

Do your fish reproduce well?

best,
Steve Waldron