[Zbrafish] Wildtypes?

Burdine, Rebecca D via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by rburdine from Princeton.EDU)
Mon Jan 3 16:49:33 EST 2011

Hi everyone,

Would someone be willing to send us some bleached wildtype embryos for the following strains? AB, TU, SWIK/WIK, EK

We will pay for shipping.

Background - we restored all our wildtypes with ZIRC stocks after mishap killed all our strains.  We invigorated them once with strains from the Schier lab.  We'd like to breed in another set of strains and then go back to ZIRC for the next round.

Thanks,
Becky

Rebecca D. Burdine, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Dept. of Molecular Biology
Princeton University
Washington Road Mof 433
Princeton, NJ 08544

Phone: (609) 258-7515
Fax: (609) 258-6730
Email: rburdine from princeton.edu<mailto:rburdine from princeton.edu>
Admin Assistant: Anna Schmedel (609) 258-5028