[Zbrafish] Re: Wildtypes?

Jocelyn via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by jocelyn.mcauley from gmail.com)
Tue Jan 4 11:48:50 EST 2011

On Jan 3, 1:49 pm, "Burdine, Rebecca D" <rburd... from Princeton.EDU>
wrote:
> Background - we restored all our wildtypes with ZIRC stocks after mishap killed all our strains.  We invigorated them once with strains from the Schier lab.  We'd like to breed in another set of strains and then go back to ZIRC for the next round.

thread hijack here...
for posterity's sake, could you tell us in what the mishap was that
killed off all your strains?

good luck with your wt collection (we don't use any of those wt
strains)