[Zbrafish] How to remove the yolk?

Bill Trevarrow via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by trevarro from uoneuro.uoregon.edu)
Wed Jan 5 14:49:38 EST 2011

Hi Eric,

I have done this with live embryos.
The yolk dissolves in the cold ringers and the embryos will settle out (pelleting at 1G).
If the embryos are fixed the yolk will stay in a lump, not separate well from the embryos, not dissolve well, and will settle out like the embryos.