[Zbrafish] JB4 Histology Paper

Burdine, Rebecca D via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by rburdine from Princeton.EDU)
Fri Jan 7 10:46:47 EST 2011

Hi everyone,

We offered a JB4 embedding and sectioning protocol on this group a long time ago and had lots of interest.  We finally wrote it up and it is published this month.  It has more details that what I originally sent out.

http://www.nature.com/nprot/journal/v6/n1/full/nprot.2010.165.html

If you are interested and don't have access, send me an e-mail for the PDF.

Thanks,
Becky
Rebecca D. Burdine, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Dept. of Molecular Biology
Princeton University
Washington Road Mof 433
Princeton, NJ 08544

Phone: (609) 258-7515
Fax: (609) 258-6730
Email: rburdine from princeton.edu<mailto:rburdine from princeton.edu>
Admin Assistant: Anna Schmedel (609) 258-5028