[Zbrafish] Re: Zebrafish facility problem - underdevelopment of embryos

Steven Waldron via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by waldrons from u.washington.edu)
Tue Jan 11 14:43:37 EST 2011

You can stunt their development if the incubation dishes are overcrowded
(no more than 50 embryos/dish).

best,
Steve Waldron
University of Washington, Seattle