[Zbrafish] Juveniles and adults with open gills!

Vishal via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by vsaxena5 from gmail.com)
Tue Mar 29 09:51:23 EST 2011

Dear all,
I am seeing many adult and juvenile zebrafish in my facility with open
gills. I am not sure either the gill operculum is broken or head is
deformed in a way that we can see gills from outside! Is there anyone
who has seen this before? what could cause this and what can we do to
prevent this to happen again in future? Please let me know. Any help
would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks in advance...Regards