[Zbrafish] Juveniles and adults with open gills!

David G. White via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by dgw5079 from u.washington.edu)
Tue Mar 29 12:52:59 EST 2011

Opercular deformities are often associated with inbreed fish lines, out-crossing may help. Other signs of inbreed issues protrubent jaw, missing swimbladders, vertebral abnormalities and edema.

David G White
Research Coordinator
HSB Zebrafish Labs
University of Washington