[Zbrafish] Are you looking for ANTIBODIES for your ZEBRAFISH research?

Libby Witherden via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by witherdenlibby from gmail.com)
Tue Nov 8 09:13:42 EST 2011

Antibodies are essential to the study of zebrafish; currently, very
few antibody companies specifically target zebrafish when designing
their products. Our approach to antibody production, though not
zebrafish specific, uses as much of the full-length protein as
possible generating cross-application, cross-species antibodies. An
increasing number of our pre-made antibodies are being identified for
use in zebrafish by researchers like you, and we guarantee this list
will keep on growing...

To add to our inventory of zebrafish-ready antibodies and thereby
contribute to the growing centralized database of antibodies approved
for use in zebrafish*, we need your help. If you are interested in
trying any of our antibodies in your research and are able to share
your antibody-generated data with us (even just optimization data will
do!) you can request them as free samples by emailing
europe from ptglab.com. Providing your antibodies of choice have not been
used previously or are in current use in zebrafish, we will ship them
to your lab within 24 hours of receiving your request.

www.ptglab.com