[Zbrafish] Zebrafish embryos bleaching protocol

Vishal via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by vsaxena5 from gmail.com)
Thu Nov 10 13:27:27 EST 2011

Hi there,

I would like to know if someone tried to bleach zebrafish embryos
after microinjection? I have a protocol for bleaching embryos from
"The Zebrafish book" but it takes around 25 mints. We inject one cell
embryos and it takes 45 mints from one cell to 2 cell stage. Can we
bleach embryos after microinjection? Also, please let me know which
protocol for bleaching you use. Many thanks in advance...Best
regards...Vishal