[Zbrafish] Fixed embryos for Western blot

viola galligioni via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by viola.galligioni from unitn.it)
Fri Oct 28 05:18:16 EST 2011

Thank's everybody in advance for answering.

I have some PFA fixed, dechorionated 24hspf embryos from one old
experiment stored in 100%methanol at -20°C. Do you know if it's
possible to carry out Western blot on these kind os samples? I tried
both on deyolked and not deyolked embryos, but I didn't succeed. Do
you suggest any tricks? After deyolking, I've prepared the samples
with SDS sample BFR as suggested here
https://wiki.zfin.org/display/prot/Western+Blots+Of+Zebrafish+Embryos.

Thank's in advance,
Viola Galligioni, DVM PhD
Laboratory of Translational Genomics, CIBIO - Center for Integrative
Biology
Trento, Italy