[Zbrafish] Decalcification

Georger, Mary via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by Mary_Georger from URMC.Rochester.edu)
Mon Oct 31 13:05:18 EST 2011

Absolutely for adult fish, I used 14% EDTA for 24 hours and had lovely results.
Mary Georger
Wilmot Cancer Center : Calvi Lab
Mary.Georger from Rochester.edu<mailto:Mary.Georger from Rochester.edu>

“Look at life through the windshield, not the rear-view mirror.”<http://realsimple.chtah.com/a/hBMcmR8BAuBI6B8TDVkB0muYk.BAuBI6R-/nldt13-1>
― Byrd Baggett