[Zbrafish] BAZH Spring Seminar

Wilson, Carole via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by carole.wilson from ucl.ac.uk)
Thu Apr 19 05:35:31 EST 2012

Dear all,

The next BAZH seminar is about pain perception and it's management. Please see the details underneath and more at the website -
http://www.bazh.org.uk/

If you wan to attend and bring a poster , please let me know in advance so I can arrange boards

If you would like to claim LASA CPD points, please let me know in advance and I'll put you on the register of delegates

Finally, if you can't join us, but you'd like to participate we are organising live streaming, again let me know in advance and I'll sort that out too.

Many thanks

Carole

BAZH

SPRING SEMINAR 2012
The Perception of Pain & its Management

Dr Lynne Sneddon (University Liverpool)
Investigating pain perception in zebrafish

Gareth Readman (Astrazeneca)
Fish Anaesthesia: are we using the best methods?

Dr Penny Hawkins (RSPCA)
Severity classification and welfare assessment in fish:
where have we got to?

17th MAY 2012
17.30-19.30
Gavin de Beer Lecture, Anatomy building,
University College London, Gower St,WC1E6BT
Husbandry and Welfare Poster Session and
refreshments: B15 from 19.30
2 IAT CPD points available for attendees

Carole Wilson
Head of Fish Facility
Division of Biosciences
University College London,
Gower Street
London, WC1E 6BT
UK

Tel: +44 (0)207 679 3321
Email - ucgahar from ucl.ac.uk<mailto:ucgahar from ucl.ac.uk>