[Zbrafish] Brine Shrimp Sources

David G. White via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by dgw5079 from u.washington.edu)
Fri Feb 24 12:40:39 EST 2012

Hello, we have been getting our cysts from http://www.brineshrimpdirect.com/Brine-Shrimp-Eggs-c2.html without any problems. They have Great Salt Lake cysts at a fair discount from our previous supplier at 85% hatch. For enrichment we use Selcon.

Good luck

David G White
Research Coordinator
HSB Zebrafish Labs