[Zbrafish] Seeling used aquarium/system items?

Burdine, Rebecca D. via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by rburdine from Princeton.EDU)
Tue Jan 10 16:56:07 EST 2012

Does anyone have any good place to list and sell used aquarium items for sale?  We have working UV systems, pumps, water heaters etc that we no longer need because of an upgrade to our system.  I hate to just throw them away.

Any thoughts?

Becky

Rebecca D. Burdine, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Dept. of Molecular Biology
Princeton University
Washington Road Mof 433
Princeton, NJ 08544

Phone: (609) 258-7515
Fax: (609) 258-6730
Email: rburdine from princeton.edu<mailto:rburdine from princeton.edu>
Admin Assistant: Anna Schmedel (609) 258-5028