[Zbrafish] Choice of exposure plates for ELS bioassays?

tpsahoo via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by tarini.sahoo from jyu.fi)
Fri Jan 20 03:04:59 EST 2012

Hello,

Any suggestions for the choice of material (6, 24-well plates) for early
life stages (ELS) exposed to lipophilic compounds?
I understand one way would be to pre-equilibrate the plates before
adding the embryos/fry. Else the setup becomes quite difficult to manage.

I have also come across sediment exposures in 6-well plates, but not
sure if it be valid for chemicals/samples with high sorption to exposure
containers.

Any ideas with alternatives or workarounds would be very helpful.

Thanks.

Tarini Sahoo

--
Dept of Biological and Environmental Sciences
Ambiotica, C115.1, Survontie 9

Mob:  +358-442061820
Office:+358-408053900
Fax:  +358-142602321