[Zbrafish] eGFP is detected in red channel confocal

Wei via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by ilovequestions99 from gmail.com)
Thu May 17 22:41:41 EST 2012

Hello, I would like to know if anyone have similar experiences to share? In eGFP and Tdtomato double transgenic zebrafish larvae (12 dpf from two different promoters from different genes), eGFP was always detected weakly in the red channel but not vice versa. It looks like eGFP expressing cells are also expressing Tdtomato weakly. Tried to do ICC by double antibody staining but could not find good antibody against Tdtomato. Please share with me too if you have good experience with Tdtomato antibody (manufacturer or catalog#?).

Thank you so much for your sharing!

Lucas