[Arabidopsis] looking for heat-stress related microarray data sets

Loraine, Ann via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by Ann.Loraine from uncc.edu)
Sat May 4 09:24:32 EST 2013

Greetings all,

I am looking for microarray data sets that investigated effects of heat stress (mild or severe) on Arabidopsis plants.

This would be in addition to the famous AtGenExpress data sets (GEO GSE5628) you are probably already familiar with.

If your lab has published such as data set or if you know of data sets published by another group, I would be grateful for the pointer.

Best wishes,

Ann

-------------------------------
Ann Loraine, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Bioinformatics and Genomics
North Carolina Research Campus
600 Laureate Way
Kannapolis, NC 28081
704-250-5750