IUBio

[Arabidopsis] Training course in Illumina sequence analysis

Heather Vincent via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by heather.vincent from manchester.ac.uk)
Sat May 4 02:55:25 EST 2013

At the University of Manchester we have over 15 years experience in
running distance training in computational biology.  The most recent
course to be added to our portfolio will be Advanced Sequence Analysis,
with examples from Illumina sequencing
(http://octette.cs.man.ac.uk/bioinformatics/modules/next_generation_sequencing.html).

The course will cover :

     genes, genomes and genome sequencing;
     technologies for high throughput sequencing;
     understanding the data;
     mapping to a genome;
     RNA-seq : quantification and differential expression;
     ChIP-seq.

There are only a few places left on the first run of this course, so
please reserve your spot as soon as possible
(http://octette.cs.man.ac.uk/bioinformatics/dates/index.html).

You will find links to details of all our online courses here :
http://octette.cs.man.ac.uk/bioinformatics/index.html

If you have any questions about the programme, please contact
heather.vincent from manchester.ac.uk. To apply, please mail our office for
Advanced Professional Education (ape from cs.man.ac.uk).