IUBio

[Arabidopsis] total number of positively regulated genes in Arabidopsis gene regulatory network

Ricardo Pinho via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by rpinho from stanford.edu)
Mon May 6 23:25:14 EST 2013

Hi,

Does anybody know a place where I can get the number of positively and negatively autoregulated transcription factors of Arabidopsis? I just need these two numbers, or the number of positively over the total number of autoregulated genes. Just that.

Thanks!
ricardo