[Arabidopsis] questions with Wisc line primer

Smith Chiang via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by chiangscn from gmail.com)
Fri May 10 05:40:44 EST 2013

Hello At colleagues,

I am going to use a few Wisc lines ordered from ABRC for Arabidopsis genes.
could you please tell me the vector primer sequence so that I can use to
screen out homozygous lines usng PCR? With Iselectprimers in T-DNA Express
website, I can only get the LP and RP primers and donot know the
vector-specific primer for PCR screening.

thanks,

Smith