[Arabidopsis] Post-transcriptional Gene Regulation (PGRP) meeting_Abstract submission deadline is May15

anireddy reddy via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by reddy from colostate.edu)
Sat May 11 16:28:07 EST 2013

The deadline to submit an abstract for PGRP meeting is May 15th.  If you are interested in submitting an abstract please submit it by the due date at http://aspb.org/rna/abstracts/ .  We are very close to reaching our cap of 140 participants.  If you have not registered please do so soon at our registration website at https://aspb.site-ym.com/events/register.asp?id=295720.   Thank you.

PGRP Organizers:
A.S.N. Reddy, Colorado State University, USA
Andrea Barta, Medical University of Vienna, Austria
John Brown, University of Dundee, UK
Motoaki Seki, RIKEN, Japan
Martin Crespi, CNRS, France
Pam Green, University of Delaware. USA
Karen Browning, University of Texas, Austin

A.S.N. Reddy
Professor
Department of Biology  and Program in Molecular Plant Biology
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, CO 80523-1878

Ph. No. 970-491-5773
Fax. No. 970-491-0649