IUBio

[Arabidopsis] questions with Wisc line primer

Tom Leustek via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by leustek from AESOP.Rutgers.edu)
Mon May 13 09:19:30 EST 2013

We have used a primer called p745  (5'-AACGTCCGCAATGTGTTATTAAGTTGTC-3')

I don't have the reference handy.

Thomas Leustek, Ph.D.
Professor
Department of Plant Biology and Pathology
Rutgers-The State University of New Jersey
School of Environmental and Biological Sciences
59 Dudley Road
New Brunswick, New Jersey 08901-8520
Tel: 1(848) 932-6296
Fax:1(732) 932-0312
Cell:1(908) 451-3266

-----Original Message-----
From: arab-gen-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu
[mailto:arab-gen-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu] On Behalf Of Smith Chiang
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2013 6:41 AM
To: arab-gen from magpie.bio.indiana.edu; arab-gen from magpie.bio.indiana.edu
Subject: [Arabidopsis] questions with Wisc line primer

Hello At colleagues,

I am going to use a few Wisc lines ordered from ABRC for Arabidopsis genes.
could you please tell me the vector primer sequence so that I can use to
screen out homozygous lines usng PCR? With Iselectprimers in T-DNA Express
website, I can only get the LP and RP primers and donot know the
vector-specific primer for PCR screening.

thanks,

Smith