[Arabidopsis] questions with Wisc line primer

Cesar Barragan via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by leucogaster2000 from gmail.com)
Mon May 13 12:47:40 EST 2013

Hello There,

In regards of T-DNA Wisconsin lines vector sequence and primers please refer to the links below.
https://mywebspace.wisc.edu/groups/Krysan/Web/2010/default.htm
http://www.plantphysiol.org/content/137/1/3.full

Cesar Barragan
The Salk Institute for Biological Studies
Genomic Analysis Laboratory
10010 North Torrey Pines Road
La Jolla, CA 92037
Tel 858-453-4100 ext 1108