[Arabidopsis] LBA4301 Agro strain

Herde, Marco via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by Marco.Herde from fu-berlin.de)
Wed May 29 18:46:01 EST 2013

Dear colleagues,

I am looking for the Agrobacterium strain LBA4301 or some other strain that is recA- and suitable for plant transformation. Unfortunately I could not find anything so far (google etc.) so any hint who I could possibly ask for this strain is highly appreciated.

All the best,
                                    Marco

Marco Herde PhD
Freie Universität Berlin