[Arabidopsis] Postdoctoral position at UM

Min Ni via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by nixxx008 from umn.edu)
Wed May 29 17:24:36 EST 2013

Applicants are invited for a postdoctoral position in the laboratory
of Dr. Min Ni at the University of Minnesota, starting date after
August 1, 2013 or negotiable. Experience in molecular biology,
cellular biology, molecular genetics, and biochemistry will be a plus.
Our lab is currently focused on two separate research areas:
light-regulated responses and Arabidopsis seed development. We have
identified and characterized a few key regulators involved in these
processes. We aim to study their actions and interactions with other
components or signaling pathways by using a variety of tools. The
successful applicant will also have an opportunity to characterize a
few more EMS mutants by sequencing, identify the targets of a few
players specifically or on a genomic scale, and isolate additional
interacting protein components in the systems. For further
information, please visit our web site
(http://www.cbs.umn.edu/plantbio/faculty/minni). The University of
Minnesota at twin cities provides excellent research facilities and
educational opportunities (http://www.cbs.umn.edu/biodale/). Diverse
cultural and recreational activities are easily accessible around the
Minneapolis/St. Paul “Twin Cities” area
(http://www.exploreminnesota.com/home.aspx). To apply, please send, by
e-mail, letter of application, curriculum vitae, and names of three
references (including address, phone, and email address) to
nixxx008 from umn.edu. The University of Minnesota is an equal
opportunities employer.

--
Min Ni
Professor