[Arabidopsis] Latest methods to to check superoxide, hydrogen peroxide and mitochondrial membrane potential in plants

Rosemary.White from csiro.au via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by Rosemary.White from csiro.au)
Sun Jan 5 16:42:17 EST 2014

Dear Prakash,

The probes peroxy orange and peroxy yellow are pretty good for hydrogen
peroxide and certainly work in Arabidopsis. There are others out there as
well - see http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2862989/
or http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ja1014103
and citing articles.

cheers,