[Arabidopsis] light intensity for growing and inoculating Arabidopsis and tomato

Nemo Peeters via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by Nemo.Peeters from toulouse.inra.fr)
Wed Jan 22 08:38:40 EST 2014

Dear Community,
We are in the process of building new growing and phenotyping
(pathogens) facilities for Arabidopsis and other plants (tomato in
particular). I would be very grateful if you could inform me what light
intensity (µmol/m²/s or LUX)you are using to grow

Arabidopsis +/- Pseudomonas, Xanthomonas
Tomato +/- Pseudomonas, Xanthomonas,

Thanks,
Nemo

--