[Arabidopsis] Invitation to Symposium on Plant-Environment Interactions

Guido Grossmann via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by guido.grossmann from cos.uni-heidelberg.de)
Thu Feb 19 05:05:08 EST 2015

Dear colleagues and friends,

we would like to cordially invite you to the Symposium on Plant Environment Interactions, which will be held at the IWH in Heidelberg, Germany on 04.-06.05.2015.

The symposium will focus on recent research on how plants perceive, process and respond to biotic and abiotic environmental cues. The sessions will cover various aspects from technology development to signaling mechanisms and interactions between plants and other organisms.

We are very happy that numerous leaders in the field agreed to join this symposium. For details, please see our current list of confirmed speakers.

To foster a very personal atmosphere at the symposium (and because we are a bit short of space), seats are limited to 60 participants.
Please submit your registration as soon as possible, and before March 9th 2015. If we receive more registrations than available seats, we will select participants based on the submitted abstracts. You will be informed on the outcome latest by March 12th.

We look forward to welcoming you in Heidelberg.

Kind regards,

Sebastian Wolf & Guido Grossmann
Scientific Organizers

Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg
Centre for Organismal Studies/CellNetworks
Im Neuenheimer Feld 230/329
69120 Heidelberg
+49 6221 54 5612