[Arabidopsis] Vote Online Now for NAASC members

Joanna Friesner via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by jdfriesner from ucdavis.edu)
Wed Nov 4 19:11:22 EST 2015

Greetings,

The online election to elect two new members to serve a 4 year term on the North American Arabidopsis Steering Committee (NAASC) is underway.

The online election is open from Nov. 1-14.

**Individualized links to the online survey were sent yesterday, Nov. 3, to 4000+ email addresses.**

If you are a North American Arabidopsis researcher/educator and you want to participate in the election first please check your inbox for an email from me (jdfriesner from ucdavis.edu), via SurveyMonkey.

If you do NOT find an election email from me (via Survey Monkey), and you want to vote, then please:

(1) check your junk mail /spam folder for the email from me/Survey Monkey.
(jdfriesner from ucdavis.edu)

(2) if it's not there, please reply to me (jdfriesner from ucdavis.edu) and give me your email address and I will add it to the Survey Monkey election list.

*Please only vote once using one email address*

[If you send me an email address and I see you have voted using another email address, I won't add you again.]

Thank you,
Joanna
--
Joanna Friesner Ph.D.